Why train with Ignite?
Our Mission: To ignite the passion for teaching, learning and leadership
Our Vision: Outstanding outcomes in all of our schools
Ignite Teaching School Alliance is a collaborative of successful schools across Cheshire. We can offer you the highest quality of initial teacher training leading to Qualified Teacher Status.
Why choose Ignite Teaching School Alliance School Direct?
- Opportunity to receive bespoke training from outstanding practitioners, subject specialists and internationally renowned trainers, all of which will enable you to become an outstanding teacher for 21st Century education.
- Outstanding support from highly trained mentors and course leaders
- Trainee support networks to share best practice and learn from each other through strong networks enhanced by use innovative use of social media
- Highly supportive schools who will guide you to become an outstanding practitioner, through coaching and mentoring
- Excellent employment rates with many of our trainees securing teaching positions within the Alliance
We can also offer:
- Specialist training in Autism and SEN
- Specialist training in Computing
- Cutting edge practice in teaching and assessment strategies
- Specific placements open for students wishing to embark on a teaching career in Catholic Education
- Training from ‘World Leaders’ in Building Learning Power
“The Ignite Teacher Training Programme fully prepares students with high quality training, exciting enrichment opportunities and outstanding professional support. Candidates are fully prepared to make a positive contribution from the outset. They enter the profession with a realistic understanding of the wider responsibilities of the job and a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management skills which provide a springboard for success.”
Ros Flanders – Headteacher – Parklands Primary School