Bespoke SEND training with IPSEA
Join us for a bespoke and informative day led by Independent Parental Special Education Advice (IPSEA) This training is ideal for SENDCOs of all levels of experience.
The day will cover:
- The Law on SEN – Key definitions
- The framework of SEN law the duties of local authorities and schools
- Duties of the school towards children on SEN support
- The process towards obtaining and EHC plan, including EHC plan assessment.
- What should an EHC plan contain
- Annual Reviews
- How schools can support parents through mediation
This training will be held at Meadow Primary School, Ellesmere Port between 9:15 – 4:00pm
Please look to arrive from 9:05 to allow school traffic to clear.
Please note that when you book your ticket, you will be asked to provide the direct name and email address of the delegate attending. Please ensure that this information is accurate as session information may be sent to them prior to it taking place.