MfL – Starting out & developing Primary Languages teaching & learning
This course is ideal for NQTs, RQTs or staff less confident at teaching MfL in primary schools.
Staff will reflect on their own experiences so far of teaching Primary Languages and the day can be tailored according to the needs of the delegates
Topics to include:
- Teaching languages – guidance on organisation, planning and assessment
- What does outstanding language teaching practice look and feel like? Language teaching strategies to build your confidence.
- Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers to those with a background in languages.
- Help! How does Primary Languages fit into our week? Exploring cross curricular approaches to teaching a language.
- Incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons.
Please also note that when you book your tickets, you will be asked to provide the direct name and email address of the delegate attending. Please ensure that this information is accurate as training information may be sent to them prior to the session taking place.