MFL – Developing leadership and expertise in primary languages
Join Susanne Wilson from Primary Languages Network for a great day of learning!
Class Teachers come with a broad range of experience in teaching languages in the Primary Classroom. In a friendly and collaborative environment, teachers at every level of experience will be able to share ideas, ask questions, gain advice and leave feeling motivated and energised to teach Primary Languages.
Topics to include:
• Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers with a little language to those with a background in language learning.
• Assessment in Primary Languages and incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons.
• Practical teaching ideas to take away and use the next day, week and coming months.
• Raising the profile of Primary Languages in your school.
• The role of the Subject Coordinator.
Please also note that when you book your tickets, you will be asked to provide the direct name and email address of the delegate attending.Please ensure that this information is accurate as training information may be sent to them prior to the session taking place.