Google for Schools – Transforming your leadership, learning and communication
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE OF THIS COURSE HAS CHANGED – IT IS 15TH JUNE (not 16th as originally planned)
This one day course will take you through all you need to do to set up Google apps for your school.
Using this incredible resource, you will find new ways to communicate with key stakeholders in your school and build robust systems that will transform the way you work. Over years, we have refined Google tools to create systems that deliver across all areas of leadership & management. During this course we will be giving away everything that we’ve developed and ensure you to go away ready to start using Google in your own school.
During the day you will set up your Google apps account and build systems around:
- Teachers planning
- Self Evaluation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Stakeholder engagement systems
Once you’ve seen this way of working, you’ll never go back.
By the end of the day you will have tried and tested systems set up for your school allowing you to:
- Streamline your staff planning process and give you realtime access to teachers’ plans
- Monitor teaching, learning & assessment & share with governors
- Save huge amounts of time when surveying and analysing pupils, parents and staff
- Share strategic plans and SEF documents with key stakeholders on a realtime basis
- Have paperless systems that will transform the way you work with governors
- Have one place where all key documents are kept.
- Collaborate with colleagues like never before
- Have confidence in securing L&M judgements against the new inspection schedule
- Policies & guidance for effective and safe use will also be shared on the day.