Welcome to Ignite Teaching School Alliance. Ignite TSA launched in March 2014 and has embarked on an exciting journey to grow and share it’s own practice and passion for teaching, learning and leadership in schools.
Ignite TSA is based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire and is currently a large collaborative of 23 primary schools working together to improve outcomes for all our children.
Our Mission: To ignite the passion for teaching, learning and leadership.
Our Vision: Outstanding learning, teaching and outcomes in all of our schools
We support the National College for Teaching and Leadership Teaching School Vision – to be part of an established network of system leaders that will drive significant improvement in the quality of professional practice, improving the attainment of every child.
As well as offering support for our own alliance, we identify and co-ordinate expertise from our alliance to support six areas :-
- lead the development of a school-led Initial Teacher Training system through School Direct
- lead peer to peer professional and leadership development
- identify and develop leadership potential
- provide support for other schools
- designate and broker Specialist Leaders in Education
- engage in research and development
We will always welcome your call if there is an area of development within your school you would like to discuss or if you have other enquiries about something that is not covered here on our site.
Andy Moor / Steve Jevons